Thursday, February 28, 2008



such pretty colours!

I miss the good ol' days.

Beijing Breakfast today with none other than the beijing girls (erica/isabel didn't go)~
ANNA, ALICIA, ASHLEY, SIYUN, KAIYING, EMMA

Please remind me not to buy so much prata next time, Alicia and I ended up abandoning our poor tissue prata with nutella spread all over it. Hey, you can't blame us for feeling bloated after like, two~three pratas a person. Prata...is good *shows indian grin*

We talked about everything (lame), and we sure are weird people. I shall deny the fact that I was being rather..weird this morning. Along with Anna and Alicia. Anna can't stand seeing water floating on top of milopeng and alicia..well, she just makes us laugh all the time :D

I won't forget alicia's goat's placenta and the choked toilets and the i lubbe you guy, and the weird bets, our trips to the hostel shop, our wonderful instant noodles, the love kiss guy, alicia's boiler, her set of clothes, our bus rides, y*h*** and his brave confessions

The doorless toilets, the disgusting girl shitting on xiang shan, how we got lost, how alicia and kaiying spit food in a teacup, our games of zongjimima

The spooky hotels, poh, opg and the pretty teacher, the pretty tourguide, our group photos, wymer's rubbish hood that we chased after, how we climbed up the chang cheng, went to the forbidden city, and got obsessed over beibei jingjing huanhuan yingying and nini.



There's so much more I can remember, and they just come to me without me having to do any thinking. I can't believe I'm still talking about our beijing trip after...a year and four months, but I bet i'd still be talking about it 50 years down the road.

Here's a few photos for remembrance.




[THE REST AT THE END OF THIS POST]

We reached school late and had to write down our names, the rest of 2D were late too but they managed to escape from the councillors, thanks to us D:


I spent most of my time in school sleeping because i was sick, and yelaoshi punished those who didn't bring dictionary, for every incorrect word they wrote in the zuowen, they have to write the corrections out 50 times. that's..inhumane. but he let us do the zuowen after school too so i guess that neutralises it



Went down with jeanette to whitesands after school, and we had lunch at macs.

While i was buying my doublechocolate drink, leongying/baochuan suddenly called and said "WHY ARE YOU BUYING DRINKS AT MACDONALDS WITHOUT ME, HUH, HUH!" so i kept repeating "where are you all, where are you all" over the line; went out of macs and looked everywhere but couldn't find them D: i think i'm blind haha, they had to ask me to turn left turn right and look up before i could see them sitting happily on a wooden bench o.O

so i waved retardedly at them and they retardedly waved back :D cheers, meet my packets of ketchup tomorrow! :D:D:D



After that jeanette and I went to popular to get stationery and I got my handphone pouch, jeanette and I got matching mirrors from more than words! I think jeanette's really nice to talk to yup :D


It was pretty hazy when i got to the mrt station, the first thing that came into my mind was : OMG WERE WE BOMBED!? in case you didn't know, the JI leader who attempted to crash a hijacked plane has escaped from prison.

He's in singapore, he might be sitting next to you on the mrt, thinking how he's going to bomb you apart.....my dear singaporeans, please be careful.


now, for the BJ pictures!
First, for entertainment purposes:


pohsk in shades and a camera!


mrbarney holding grass dolls! (we got lost soon after)


Our three T-I-Cs posing! pretty teacher, poh and opg~


my favourite photos :D (actually there's loads more)


FLASHERS AT THE AIRPORT ALERT!






more group shots.


toilet shots.


they look pretty :D


hmm..LOL


we look horrible here, but so happy at the same time!


all squeezed on the small slab of..can't remember what.


the interesting sights (here's only 1/100 of them)


how many signs do they need? think its too much..?


THIS OWNS EVERYTHING!


some rules from a bar called "SHUT UP JUST DRINK"


they even have ET with a middle finger! D:


random shot? i can't find the hood pics, so here's one to remind you all of what happened ;D
mister B! xD


OF COURSE, NOT FORGETTING THE CUTE LITTLE GIRL AT THE FORBIDDEN CITY! :D



TAGREPLIES
27feb
anna: OMG BOTH OF US SHOULD STOP SLEEPING SO LATE MANZXZX): & IM SO GNA GET INTO CHEM REMEDIAL WITH YOU NEXT TERM!
anna: and my chi deproved too i think its the same reasonas you!
{AHHH SIGH I THINK WE'LL SEE EACH OTHER HAHAHA! yeah exactly WE SHOULD READ MORE NEWSPAPERSSS}


28feb

peixuan
: haha.. yeah.. vjc's cut off points are SCARY. =X partial 4 for science stream.. =X
peixuan
: ooh.. argh. im sniffing and sneezing away!!! XP haha..
{yeahhh D: my dreams to get into vjc! i have to study till i drop D: and HIGHFIVE i have a sorethroat and cough. GETWELLSOON:D}

ELAIN;
: hello emma! how are you! :)
{hello elain! i'm fineeeee haha! very busy though D:}




To my dearest annia, I hope everything will be fine in no time. I'll always be there to listen to you and i'll support you all the way!

No comments: